Putting the ‘local’
Nestled in a vibrant sub-district of Larnaca, Livadia Municipality combines tranquillity and convenience.
A Thriving European city
Larnaca is the third largest city in Cyprus. Ideally located between the island’s main cities, it is a short, 50 minute drive from the capital Nicosia, as well as from the seaside towns of Limassol and Ammochostos. It is also home to the Cyprus International Airport.
Conveniently compact and easily accessible, Larnaca is also the island’s oldest inhabited region, with a history that dates back 4000 years. Hints of the city’s old soul can be seen everywhere, from its rich culture to the ancient moments that dot the city, yet at the same time, Larnaca has blossomed into a thriving, modern European city that truly offers the best of all worlds.
Easy access to facilities
With seamless connections to the main town of Larnaca, Livadia Municipality presents an ideal choice for families, young couples, and business professionals seeking to establish their home.
- Convenient access to amenities and facilities in the area
- Quick and easy access to the beach for leisure and relaxation
- Abundance of schools catering to education needs
- Quality medical care nearby
- Various supermarkets, including Stelios and Lidl, and shops for convenient shopping
Experience the best of both worlds with a peaceful residential setting and easy access to the amenities and opportunities of the city.
- Serene living environment for peace and tranquillity
- Historical and modern attractions; architectural, museums, religious, shopping centres, tourist venues
- Plethora of dining establishments for a vibrant culinary scene
- Expedited travel routes, including the main highway and airport
- Proximity to prestigious American University
- The new Marina project, and ‘Land of Tomorrow’
Perfectly located, a short distance to both the Larnaca International Airport to the one side and luxurious fully featured attractions such as the new Ayia Napa Marina to the other.